Sunday, July 15, 2012

Tip of the Day: The Best Way to Learn is from A Master

Tip of the Day: Th
ere's nothing like a live talk from a master.  Yes you can watch many sages online.  Amazing videos of Swami Satchidananda that I've enjoyed on YouTube which is so brilliant since I just missed meeting him.  I became involved in the Yoga Life after he passed from his body.  Hearing his voice and knowing the stories I know through Rev. Jaganath talking about him, I feel as if I have met him.  Maybe in another life I did.  What is so wonderful is that there are living Masters here now and it is so wonderful being in the room with them.  You feel the love and energy coming from them.  I highly suggest finding a Satsang or Yogic Talk to go to. 

Maybe a trip to Omega is what you need.  Rev. Jaganath and many other really amazing skilled Yoga Masters will be there.  Learn more at: Omega: Being Yoga

And if you don't want to travel to Rhinebeck, NY check out YogaLifeSociety.com and see where he is speaking next in NJ. 

Om and lots of enlightenment,
Yoga Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com