Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Great Outdoors

No birds upset with us this last time at Mercer County Park because they were setting up the Pavilion for a party.  The sun was a little strong though, so we had to move in the shade for Sivasana.  Remember I have a work thing I have to do this Wed. morning, so I won't be at the park but Saturday I will.  Also take July 21st off your calendar for the Park has a big event and they suggested that I cancel the Yoga class.

And remember let me know if you are coming and want to kayak after.  They rent kayaks at MCP. 

Just came back from kayaking in Carnegie Lake.  So gorgeous and relaxing.  Herons and turtles and fish, Oh My! 

See you soon.

Many blessings,
Yoga Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com