Friday, July 27, 2012

I don't know what to talk about tonight.  I feel a little overwhelmed.  I think I'm over planning again.  I have a playreading of my play in October, and I'm producing it in the Winter.  I'm trying to grow the participants in the Yoga at the Park events and spent all day responding to Meetup.com participants, which is great, I'm very happy people know about it now.  It's just, there's so much to do to get ready for the school year again and I'm feeling the crunch of the end of summer coming. 

What do you do when you feel like you are over planning? 

Remember that Calgon commercial, "Calgon take me away?"  That's how I feel.  Maybe I should sit in a hot tub.  Or maybe I should just go to bed.  Sometimes it's just the thing to do, for tomorrow I will get up and do Yoga at the park and won't think about it.

I guess that's my Yogic Tip of the Day-- you feel things and then suddenly you feel something else.  You see an old friend and you're happy.  Then it rains and you might be upset it ruined your plans.  But then a present comes in the mail and you're happy again.  It is a very odd thing to base life on-- feelings because they change so quickly.  That is why in Yoga we make decisions only if the mind and heart are in collaboration. 

Well my mind and heart are saying, "Go to bed."  I have a full day tomorrow-- Yoga and then a friend's wedding I've been excited about for months.  So why worry, right?  Tomorrow's another day, as they say.

Goodnight and sweet dreams to all,

Yoga Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com