Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lovely day to spend with friends

Ah the sun, it wakes up a joy in me that needed to come back to life.  With the sun comes more awareness of dust and clutter.  Time for Spring cleaning-- I feel the need for it.

Not this weekend though.

But I'm going to get ready for it.  A lovely new friend just introduced me to:

http://www.theproject333.com/

Check it out.  My goal is to get rid of the clothes that don't make me happy to be wearing them.  And I think I'll be shopping at consignment shops -- it's another way to recycle, and it makes me feel good.

If you'd like to join with me, let's inspire each other to get rid of that which no longer serves us and bring in some space to breathe, see and enjoy what we already have.  Of course I'll be buying a few new things (like pants for work, I can never find pants that fit well and are comfortable) but the goal is to keep to 33 things. 

I'm looking forward to this!  Join me, comment or email me.  I'd love to hear about the space you are consciously bringing into your life!

When I do the Spring cleaning I'll post pictures.  Please send me your pics too-- we'll inspire a closet revolution!

Om Shanti,

Yoga Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com