Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thoughts on teaching Yoga class

I have to say that each and every time I lead a Yoga class I come out feeling lighter, more energized and positive about the world.  It's amazing.  For an hour and a half I focus my energy on others and really try to tap into what they need, reminding them to breathe, relax, stretch but only to their limit and cultivate compassion.  Maybe it is all that reminding I do, or maybe it is an energy thing but I love life more after Yoga class.

Imagine if I did that every day, all the time.... hmmmm.

Anyone one of you thinking of taking the Yoga Teacher's Training, I highly recommend it.  Especially if the classes come from the heart and focus on the teachings, not on the right clothes to wear.

How do you feel after teaching a Yoga class?  Or taking one?

-- Yoga Girl






No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com