Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Before the hustle
Slide into my silky natural awareness
One that comes with an ease of breath
Balance of mind
Calmness of thought
Like an old friend
I smile
Full happy stretching toward nothing in particular
Utter joy sinking deeper into everything
With a grateful nod to my teachers
and a prayer for all to find this peace
I do one last down dog and find my tallest self
before taking on the world


I shall rise at 4:30 everyday if it makes me feel like this.

Enjoy some Hatha and meditation today anytime.  It is yours to use.  Steal a few moments to remember your birth right of joy.

Be well.

Yoga Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com