Friday, September 30, 2011

Namaste News Holistic Health Fair and Yogic Expo

Hello Yoga Friends,


What a wonderful event on Sept. 17th.  So many new friends I met and wonderful Yogic items that I was introduced to.  http://www.khataland.com/

Yoga Mat that folds to easily travel and magically the dirty side never touches the clean one.

I'm going to have to ask them to make a Yoga mat that folds smaller into my cat carrier.

There was also a really fancy reusable pouch that can be used instead of throw-away plastic zip locks.  I bought a few and now I can carry some catnip with me and the velcro keeps it nice and fresh. 

http://www.snootybootydiapers.com/catalog/green-home-and-dining-46-1.html




So many beautiful pieces of jewelry and essential oils. 
But even more beautiful...

Roshini from Urban Yoga Center

Michelle from Snooty Booty Diapers

Shannon and Rachel

Yoga Girl and Arlene Martin


Singing  My Yoga Song with the children

At the Yoga Life Society table, sending Guruji blessings

Johanna and Cyril from Urban Yoga Center


Such a lovely event.  I hope to be there next year.

Blessings to all!

Much love, light and purring,

Swami Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com