Friday, May 25, 2012

New favorite spot in the world-- Infini-T in Princeton.

Indian music is playing softly as I sip my peach ginger tea.  Around me are the cutest Ethiopian seats, dark wood and tapestries from many different countries- countries that aren't afraid of mixing bright colors.  Large brown handmade vases line the walls and the variety of teas and healthy foods you can order make me want to come every day of my five day staycation.
I had a chilled curried quinoa, mango & goji berries.  Very tasty.  

You have to check this place out.

And there's an open mic night on Friday nights!  Hm, you might see me here with Swami Cat one day soon, singing our latest song.  Or I'll be on the floor in the corner-- yes floor seating as in Turkish restaurants.  I might ask if I could move in.  It's very homey.

Hope you have a sweet and peaceful weekend.  Enjoy!

Om Shanti!

karuna

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com