Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Satsang

Hari Om,

Satsang!  Come join us for another Satsang, just like the one posted on YouTube last November.



My experience is that I leave lighter, more at peace, filled with joy, love and laughter.

Come on down to Akasha this Friday night at 7:30 and you'll see for yourself.  Or if you have a question that you are dying to ask Guruji and you can not get there-- comment here and I'll make sure he gets the question.  I'm official videographer so I'll post your answer here on the website.  Voila-- the integration of thousands of years of Sage advice and the internet!

Satsang at Akasha -  A Space to Heal
with Reverend Jaganath Carrera
Friday, 13 April
7:30pm - 9:30pm, $15

Click on yogalifesociety.com for more information.
 

Sending you peace, healing and joy today and everyday!
-- Yoga Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog was born through the inspiration and teachings of Rev. Jaganath Carrera and The Yoga Life Society. www.yogalifesociety.com